Jewellers & Watchmakers of New Zealand membership
is available to any person and/or business involved in the jewellery and watch industry in New Zealand.
The JWNZ provides members with
- Jewellery Time magazine - the focal point of industry communication, our members' magazine.
- VIP News - monthly e-newsletter.
- JWNZ Inc. Trade Fair - an annual event held on behalf of our members, for our members.
- Website - www.jwnz.co.nz - The official JWNZ site with a free listing for members.
- Media Releases - to promote jewellery, watches and associated products to the consumer.
- Consumer Brochures - a series of informative online brochures designed for the consumer.
- Industry Apprenticeship Training - Representation on the Jewellery Industry Registration Board of NZ
- Industry specific & Government Liaison when required.
JWNZ Business Partners provide a range of benefits to financial members including
- Online Technology
- Business Solutions
- Electronic Transaction Services
- Consumer Finance
- Office Products
- Graphic Design
Membership Applications are available from
Craig Anderson - JWNZ Executive Secretary
10a Athelstan Street, Barrington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
T (+64) 03 337 6576